- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.
I love how we are ‘so done with this website’
and yet here we still are
- LOTR Fandom: Our movies are great! We love them
- Hunger Games Fandom: Us too! We're really grateful to have such an amazing series so far
- The Book Thief Fandom: Our movie was literally perfect
- The Maze Runner Fandom: I can't WAIT until our movie gets released! The author said there are a few small differences but that's fine, he said they only took out unimportant things
- Harry Potter Fandom: WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH OUR MOVIES SUCK THERE ARE ENDLESS THINGS THAT SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DIDNT PORTRAY HARRY AS SASSY AS POSSIBLE AND VOLDEMORT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE A MORTAL DEATH AND DUMBLEDORE ISNT AS ERRATIC AND MYSTERIOUS
- LOTR Fandom:
- Hunger Games Fandom:
- The Book Thief Fandom:
- The Maze Runner Fandom:
- Every fandom:
- Percy Jackson Fandom: *breaks down crying*
- Avatar The Last Airbender Fandom: Man too bad we never got a movie
I smell it in the air. It’s coming.